Vwalls displays enable sourcing and curation of the following types of content, which we refer to as datatypes. You organize the display of datatypes on your wall - what we call the "pattern" - by these individual datatypes.
- Uploaded by you
- Sourced on Flickr
Text posts uploaded by you
Product posts uploaded by you
- Uploaded by you (only in Vwalls Pro and Extreme)
- Sourced on YouTube
Product posts enable you to display images and information about products or services - whether your own, or those for which you have an affiliate relationship - along with a BUY link to wherever the user can purchase or sign-up for the specific item.
Audio posts uploaded by you
CTA Link Posts uploaded by you. CTA Link Posts have two variations:
1. CTA Thumbnail Links consist of just the thumbnail, with no related mouseover popup. You can program the thumbnail to do several different things, on-click:
2. CTA Popup Links combine a specific thumbnail image with a separate graphic or text post that displays as a popup on mouseover. If the related popup is a graphic, it can be programmed, on-click, to link-out, filter the content of the wall, or trigger a Vwalls' dialog.
Promo Placement Link Posts uploaded by you -- essentially the same as CTAs, but intended for sponsorship/promotions. Promo Placement Links do not include the thumbnail-only link option -- they combine a specific thumbnail image with a separate graphic or text post that displays as a popup on mouseover. If the related popup is a graphic, it can be programmed, on-click, to link-out, filter the content of the wall, or trigger a Vwalls' dialog.
Blog posts found on Google Blogs
Twitter posts - sourced by account, hashtag, or keyword
Facebook posts - sourced by account
- it can link-out to a specific URL;
- it can filter the contents of the Wall by a specific tag or datatype; or
- it can trigger the display of one of the Vwalls' dialogs (e.g. Add A Post, Map View, Join Our Email List, etc.)
User Generated Content (uploaded by your users)
Unless otherwise noted, the following datatypes are included in our Standard Features.
- Photos uploaded by your users
- Video posts uploaded by your users (only included in Vwalls Pro and Extreme)
- Text posts uploaded by your users
- Audio posts uploaded by your users